Items you will need for the course
Here are some tips to make your experience better while studying this course:
- Obviously with any online course you will need a strong internet connection.
- It is a good idea to have time to yourself while studying.
- I recommend that you do not drive while listening to any mediation or visualization audios. These must be done while sitting or lying with eyes closed.
- A Rider Waite Tarot deck is the best one for beginners and to follow this course. There are a few variations in color and size. My preferred choice is the Classic Rider Waite or the Radiant Rider Waite
- If you REALLY do not like the Rider Waite deck you will need one as similar in symbolism as possible. Consider The Modern Witch Tarot, The New Mythic Tarot, The Everyday Witch Tarot or the Hanson Roberts Tarot. About 70% of modern Tarot decks are based on the Rider Waite. Learn how to use this deck and its multiple layers and you can instantly pick up most other decks and read them. This is a big advantage. Also the Rider Waite deck started the whole Tarot scene again and it has multiple complex layers behind seemingly simple art.
- Journal, pens and art materials
- Good background music
- Drink and snacks
- Most important, no interruptions. Consider putting your phone on silent also while studying.